Careers at Codoxo
Codoxo exists to make healthcare more effective and more affordable for everyone. If this mission is important to you, and you’d like to join a fast-growing technology company, please see our open roles and learn more about working at Codoxo below.
Codoxo Company Values
Innovate fast and be responsive to the needs of our customers to make a large impact.
Build delightful solutions that our customers find easy to use.
Be honest and transparent while being respectful to each other and our customers.
Welcome tough and challenging conversations and don’t make assumptions. Collaborate with each other as one team to find solutions.
Execute on our business strategy effectively and consistently in order to surpass customer expectations.
Current Job Openings
All the benefits you expect from a tech company
- Giving Back – We encourage our employees to make a positive impact in the world, which is why we match donations for various causes
- Stock Options – Each employee is provided stock options which allows them to share in the success of the company
- Meals & Snacks –We offer free breakfast and plenty of free snacks in the office to keep you powered throughout the day
- Flexible Work Options – We alternate between working from home and the office to take benefit from both environments
- Team Building – We routinely hold team building activities such as volunteer work and organize tournaments in ping pong, darts, and trivia
- Casual Dress – We encourage our employees to dress comfortably in casual attire
- Standard Benefits Included:
Health, dental and vision insurance
Paid Time off
Reduction in false positives
Increase in productivity
"Codoxo's Forensic AI Platform is a game changer.
– Kurt Spear, Vice President Financial Investigations and Provider Review
Saving millions at world-class insurance companies and healthcare agencies including:
State Medicaid Agency
2+ million recipients
Southeast Blue Plan
3+ million members
Midwest Blue Plan
2.9 million members
Pacific Health Plan