FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aite Payment Integrity Report Awards Perfect Scores to Codoxo’s Groundbreaking Healthcare AI Solutions for Payment Integrity
Codoxo Achieves Perfect Scores for Ease of Implementation, Talent and Expertise in Aite Matrix Client Reference Feedback: Payment Integrity in Healthcare 2022 Report
DULUTH, Ga. (April 7, 2023) – Codoxo, a trusted provider of healthcare artificial intelligence solutions for healthcare payers, agencies and pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs), is favorably recognized by Aite-Novarica Group’s Aite Matrix Client Reference Feedback: Payment Integrity in Healthcare 2022 report, which highlights key drivers for government and commercial health plans seeking partnerships with providers of payment integrity products and solutions that play a critical role in the healthcare ecosystem.
Aite’s impact report for payment integrity evaluated six leading vendors based on customer feedback. Codoxo receives top scores in three key areas – product features and capabilities, operational excellence and customer satisfaction – demonstrating its proven ability to deliver outstanding AI-driven outcomes backed by a seasoned team of healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse and payment integrity experts.
Select highlights from Aite’s Payment Integrity in Healthcare 2022 report include:
- High customer satisfaction: Codoxo ranks as a “top three” payment integrity vendor for customer satisfaction, an overall score that comprises Aite’s four main assessment categories of vendor stability, client strength, client service, and product features.
- Client responsiveness: Codoxo scored the highest regarding how responsive it was to clients’ suggested product changes when clients were asked how responsive they found their vendor partner to suggested product changes.
- Ease of implementation and integration: Codoxo received a perfect 5.0 feedback score from clients – higher than all other vendors evaluated – validating a seamless onboarding experience for Codoxo customers.
- Superior product features, usability and customization: Codoxo led in the assessments of product features, reflecting positive customer reaction to its user interface, customization support, continuous upgrades, and responsiveness to suggested product changes. Codoxo scored 4.0 out of 5 for user interface and received a perfect score of 5.0 for support with client customization.
- Industry expertise: Codoxo received a perfect 5.0 score in talent and expertise, beating the category average of 4.5. Aite’s report highlights industry expertise as an essential differentiator for successful vendors, along with a vendor’s ability to retain talent.
- Vendor stability: Codoxo scored 4.3 based on its management team, ability to retain talent and expertise; client satisfaction levels with management, sales, and product teams; and satisfaction with continuity planning, disaster recovery, and incident response levels.
“We couldn’t be more pleased with Aite-Novarica’s assessment, as it validates our commitment to innovating closely and transparently with customers to drive impactful cost containment outcomes,” stated Dr. Musheer Ahmed, CEO and Founder of Codoxo. “Our team, technology and traction demonstrate our ability to build toward a more effective and collaborative ecosystem. In partnership with our customers, we’re igniting a movement to work differently and better for a more affordable and effective healthcare system.”
Codoxo’s high rankings underscore its accelerated rise to success in the healthcare AI space. Codoxo’s Unified Cost Containment Platform is an integrated AI platform for Payment Integrity and SIU teams to maximize savings across pre-claim submission, prepay, and postpay programs on all claim types. It is uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiencies and value to healthcare organizations seeking to reduce costs.
“While interest in AI and the possibilities it holds grows, it is important to also surround customers with the tools, services and people that will bring them the greatest success. Every client is unique and we focus on leveraging our platform to meet them where they are on their cost containment journey,” stated Rena Bielinski, Vice President of Customer Success. “This unique ability to balance artificial intelligence with human intelligence and service is what draws customers to Codoxo and the results and responsiveness to their needs is what helps us create long-term partnerships.”
With a mission to make healthcare more affordable and effective for everyone, Codoxo is the premier provider of artificial intelligence-driven solutions and services that help healthcare companies and agencies proactively detect and reduce risks from fraud, waste, and abuse and ensure payment integrity. The Codoxo Unified Cost Containment Platform helps clients manage costs across network management, clinical care, provider coding and billing, payment integrity, and special investigation units. Our software-as-a service applications are built on our proven Forensic AI Engine, which uses patented AI-based technology to identify problems and suspicious behavior far faster and earlier than traditional techniques. Codoxo is a Fierce Healthcare Innovation Award winner and has been recognized by the Inc. 5000 Regionals list for growth. Our solutions are HIPAA-compliant and operate in a HITRUST-certified environment. For additional information, visit www.codoxo.com.
For More Information Contact: