FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Codoxo’s First Customer Conference Showcased Advanced Healthcare AI Products for Payment Integrity and SIU Teams
Premier conference for healthcare payers and agencies included live demos of cutting-edge healthcare AI plus best practices, use cases, and product updates, demonstrating Codoxo’s commitment to customer education and collaboration.
ATLANTA (October 20, 2022) – Codoxo, a trusted provider of healthcare artificial intelligence solutions for healthcare payers and agencies, hosted its inaugural Customer Conference from October 11 to 13, 2022. The three-day virtual event was extremely well attended by the Codoxo customer community of payment integrity and fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) users and leaders. Attendees were brought together with Codoxo subject matter experts to increase their understanding of the company’s Unified Cost Containment Platform, which delivers a complete suite of products enabling users across the entire payment spectrum to collaborate with new levels of visibility and transparency, all using the platform and claims data.
Attending customers represented a variety of healthcare companies, agencies, and plans in the medical, pharmacy, and dental fields. Live demonstrations of Codoxo products such as Fraud Scope, Provider Scope, and Audit Scope showcased the robust functionality of Codoxo’s highly visual and user-friendly AI tools built for Special Investigation Unit (SIU) and Payment Integrity (PI) teams. Attendees gleaned insights from product best practices and use cases from industry peers and had opportunities to candidly share challenges, ask questions, and provide feedback.
“Our customers are the reason that we’re here,” said Rena Bielinski, PharmD, AHFI, Codoxo’s Vice President of Customer Success. “We appreciate their incredible participation throughout our inaugural Customer Conference. Their valuable questions and feedback will continue to inform our product innovations so we can reduce FWA risk and the cost of healthcare.”
Highlights from the conference included:
- Customer success – throughout the conference, Codoxo customers presented use cases, best practices, and outcomes of proactively detecting and managing FWA and PI programs using the Codoxo platform.
- Product updates – including an overview of Codoxo’s product roadmap, recent improvements across detection, data, and reporting, such as a user experience (UX) enhancement with Audit Scope and new coding themes for provider educational purposes for Provider Scope.
- Product innovation – the conference showcased some of the newly added innovations within the Unified Cost Containment platform that help our customers achieve significant outcomes. Codoxo continues to invest heavily in its products every year with customers obtaining access to all new enhancements as they are released.
- Dedicated networking – events such as a speed networking session connected customers with their peers, as well as with the Codoxo teams who support their success every day.
- Customer recognition – through the announcement of the Codoxo Rockstar Award, a special honor given to Codoxo’s top three Forensic AI platform users each year. The first winners will be announced in early 2023.
“Our Customer Conference is about deepening relationships as well as recognizing and celebrating our Codoxo partners who are working every day to help make healthcare more affordable and effective for everyone,” said Dr. Musheer Ahmed, CEO and founder of Codoxo.
Customers shared positive feedback about the event during the conference, noting it was well organized and offered valuable education and networking connections. Additionally, customers were exposed to and expressed an interest in some of the newer products from within the Unified Cost Containment platform that can help them break down silos across the Payment Integrity and SIU teams. Codoxo plans to host the customer conference annually, with the possibility of increased learning and use case sharing throughout the coming year.
Codoxo’s mission is to make healthcare more affordable and effective for everyone and serves as the premier provider of artificial intelligence-driven solutions and services that help healthcare companies and agencies proactively detect and reduce risks from fraud, waste, and abuse and ensure payment integrity. The Codoxo Unified Cost Containment Platform helps clients manage costs across network management, clinical care, provider coding and billing, payment integrity, and special investigation units. Our software-as-a service applications are built on our proven Forensic AI Engine, which uses patented AI-based technology to identify problems and suspicious behavior far faster and earlier than traditional techniques. Our solutions are HIPAA-compliant and operate in a HITRUST-certified environment. For additional information, visit www.codoxo.com.
For More Information Contact: